May 15, 2008

Introduction of GUIDANCE muzik

ya man!
I am an original Japanese Raggamufin man, SO1LO a.k.a CHIBI-KID.
Why CHIBI-KID?It comes from Japanese like this;
CHIBI means shorty.(adj)
I mean my appearance looks like short boy, that's way I named the nickname by myself.
By the way, I often produce mixed-cd.(of course, including reggae songs throughout!)
Anyway, try to check out my collection in my website!

Guidance Muzik produced by SO1LO a.k.a CHIBI-KID.

You may be able to find out whatever you want such as foundation, roots reggae, dancehall, ska, rock steady...and also Japanese reggae!

SO1lO

Today's wicked tune: Destiny of Buju Banton

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramin said...

WOW...big up yourself rude boy Chiba!!! I LOVE the Reggae and I appreciate you sending out the good vibes.

ONE LOVE, ONE HEART, ONE DESTINY. Let's get together and feel alright. -BOB

May 18, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home