May 27, 2008

it's a good thing ㅡ seryun,park

My faborite song is "it's a good thing". This song is lovely. when I listen to music, I think about ex-boyfriend. Because this song has lyrics of love. this song is very warm and lovely.2 years ago, I met him and he loved me and sometimes he sang it for me.But I didn't know about his love. Oneday, He prepared an event for me.and he sang it to me. So I was impressed him.we loved each other, but we broke up our relectionship . But I couldn't forgot this song.So , sometimes I listen to this song.I like this song. I think that this song is most important to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ramin said...

Wow Seryun, that's a very romantic song! All relationships are full of good memories. Musical moments are often the best ones. Keep loving and living with love ;)

May 27, 2008 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger The swan said...

Woooooow !!!!!!!!!! Seryun,you have a great heart and a big feeling,you always like that,Seryun after reading and listening your topic I am very affected about it. However our life has a lot of experiences must be new way for better life.

May 27, 2008 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger sseluy said...

Thank you~^ㅡ^*
Ramin and fatoma ~♥
I love yours.

May 28, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home