Jun 3, 2008

Corn is in the air

Allow me to explain. You see, there's this girl. A Goddess really. A queen. We don't work in the same department but we do work together here in Camelot. I have this unexplainable attraction to her. I don't know what it is. She's not my type. She's not crazy for one. For another, the astrology is all wrong. Or astrology is bullshit anyway. Whatever. I'm like nuts for her. She's sweet and wholesome and beautiful and I just don't know what it is.

So, she's a Virgo. Virgos rule the late summer when the corn is ripe. I keep seeing very green leaves taking the sunlight like little poems.

What am I even saying?

Maybe it's pheromones. Like she's a lady moth and I'm picking up her scent from 3 miles off in a night with a New Moon like a shiny black pearl.

That must be it.

Here's a little Joanna Newsome. Seems appropriate for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home