Jun 8, 2008

The Matrix

There are two things. One I am a little a sad about. I don't think I can talk about it so I'll talk about something uplifting. I'll pretend to be a bubbly, blond anchor at 6. Is that passive aggression? Probably.

I managed to manifest an exquisite Jean Paul Gaultier trench coat. I don't know how these things come to me. Ironically, we've got Michael Beckwith here at Omega. A friend and I went up North to the Hawthorne Valley Village and this nice professor of Eurythmy gave me the thing. It's like a $1300 coat. I would have worn it yesterday if the weather wasn't so hot.

It's cool. I'm going to wear it with some shined up Cesare Pacciotti shoes and some Hugo Boss Blacks and I'll look like Neo in the Matrix. That's kind of what the garment looks like. Sort of like a duster.

Yeah. I'll be like Neo. Blasting throught the Matrix in my own little way.

1 Comments:

Blogger ras warrior prince said...

you are...the one.

you are much more than looking fresh...

you are the fresh breath of cool air that brings light and truth to all who are blinded by the darkness.

stay true my brotha-8+

June 9, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home