Jul 25, 2008

It's been awhile. Don't have much to say. Been spending my time in Native American sweatlodges, learning the ancient, esoteric practice of Yoga Nidra and waking entwined int the arms of Goddesses. Life is pretty special. Wanted to show up and tell you all how much I love you. How much I love being triggered by your fucking asses. (That's not addressed to anyone in particular). Amrit Desai told us yesterday how the Virgin Birth (I was raised Catholic) is a metaphor for the Prana body being impregnated by Spirit and giving birth to Christ Consciousness. Pretty cool. Swami Rama has talked about the Apocalypse and how it's to be understood as an internal "falling away of the veil". What is this all about? Not sure. Just wanted to have something cool to post. Public School ruined me. Here's something else. She was a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home