Nov 9, 2009

Breaking it.

So many times I do the same thing. I didn't even know I was doing it. So many ideas of oneself crowd the mind like too many shops in a strip mall. Really, I didn't know I was doing it. Does that make me unconscious? What about accountable? My friend's "Guru-Bell" says all rules apply. Even the ones you don't know about. That makes sense.

That makes a lot of sense.

I wrote on Facebook, "Ah yes, my old friend." And yes, he's back. Or she. What does this person (?) look like? Pink, purple, moonlight, campfire, musky, rotten, loud like one of those horns lifeguards use to clear the beach? Not sure, but he/she is back.

I look over the edge of a cliff. Does this edge press back? Is there a barking doggie?

3 Comments:

Blogger The swan said...

NICE!!
I hope one day if I can write like your rhetorical expression...

November 9, 2009 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger pS...... said...

would love to learn how to break it as well...

November 10, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger The swan said...

SURE...I am thinking form yesterday how that work out, but according to which context!!

November 10, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home