Oct 25, 2008

The Life Enigmas

The Life Enigmas


Do you know “How you can decipher anything is mystery’’ according what do you want to know about it or to be important for you to discover it?


If you knew that to any correct way you knew it, tried it and analyses it, then you got on the inference for understand it!!!!!!! If you got the answer after all these steps QUICK tell yourself ‘’I have a gift ‘’- ‘’I have a luck’’


BUT if you don’t have any way to know that!!! You are supposing to be informed and ask yourself ‘’how I know that?’’ ‘’Why I don’t know that ‘’to help and support yourself in the future for proactive to any sudden, something happen, and unexpected thing in your life.


To rather let you attention to anything new, even if was happy or sad. The key here is an attention before getting anything. All of these I think very important to understand an enigma of our life!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home