Sep 17, 2008

On the other hand




When you say…..
‘’I can’t solve this ……’’
On the other hand, let yourself tells you ‘’I will direct my path’’
When you say…..
‘’It’s impossible….’’
On the other hand, let yourself tells you’’ everything is possible’’
When you say …..
‘’I feel all alone….’’
On the other hand, let yourself tell you’’ ‘’Never will I leave you; Never will I forsake you’’
When you say…..
‘’I am afraid……’’
On the other hand, let yourself tells you’’ ‘’do not fear, for I am with you; I will help you and strengthen you’’
When you say…..
‘’I am tired ….’’
On the other hand, let yourself tells you’’ come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest ‘’.
When you say…..
‘’No on love really loves me …..’’
On the other hand, let yourself tells you’’ ‘’I love you ‘’
When you say…..
‘’I don’t know how to go on’’
On the other hand, let yourself tells you’’ ‘’I will show you the path’’










Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home