Oct 7, 2008

Creep- RaDioHeaD

This song is from Radiohead's first album Pablo Honey released in 1993.

I like this band very much, but their videos are sometimes a little bit weird, so I decide to choose this live video. Otherwise, today is also the lead singer, Thom Yorke's birthday. I think this song may be meaningful. Hope you guys like it!






LyRic:
When you were here before, Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel, Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather In a beautiful world
I wish I was special You're so fucking special
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?

I don't belong here
I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control
I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around
You're so fucking specialI wish I was special But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdoWhat the hell am I doin' here?

I don't belong here,
She's running out the door
She's running outShe run run run run...run...
Whatever makes you happy Whatever you want
You're so fucking special I wish I was special
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?I don't belong hereI don't belong here...

1 Comments:

Blogger The swan said...

NICE SONG!!!!!

I think,If our situation reached to heartache, it is mean…… MY BE ……we are in the highly level of love!!!!!!

October 7, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home